Repairing credit fast is a top priority.
Quality services reflect success and excellence.
Cease and Decist
Cease and Desist
You are allowed to ask the Collection Agency to Cease
all communications and contact with you. If the
collection calls become excessive and burdensome,
you can draft a Cease and Desist letter and put a stop
to the calls. Make sure that if you decide to go this
route, the letter is sent via certified mail with a
After the collection agency receives your Cease and Desist letter, they can do the following:
- Contact you once more to confirm receipt of the letter, and to inform you about any collection activity that is intended to take place.
- File a lawsuit against you.
The likelihood of a lawsuit being filed is dependent on several factors. Collection Agencies will run an asset search to see if it would make sense for them to file the suit. They look for Real Estate and W-2 Employment. If you are self employed, and do not own any real estate, the likelihood of a law suit is minuscule.
Sign up today
- Top notch, permanent results
- 20+ years experience
- Protection from debt collectors
- Trusted by lenders nationwide