Repairing credit fast is a top priority.
Quality services reflect success and excellence.
Verification of Debt
Verification of debt
The FDCPA states that you have 30 days to respond to
a collection attempt, you have the right to dispute the
alleged debt. After receiving the initial documentation
from the collection agency stating that your account
has been placed in collections, the clock begins
When you receive the documentation we recommend that you do the following:
- Write a letter to the collection agency and ask that they provide proof of the alleged debt owed.
- Send the letter via certified letter with a return receipt for tracking purposes.
Once the collection agency receives the letter, they must stop all collecting activity and provide the proof of your obligation. If you get a phone call before receiving any validation from the collection agency they are in violation. If the Collection Agency is not able to provide proof, they are mandated by law to cease collection activities on the account.
Sign up today
- Top notch, permanent results
- 20+ years experience
- Protection from debt collectors
- Trusted by lenders nationwide